GAC has the resources, the global reach and the local know-how to help liner operators in the container, breakbulk or car carriers sectors, be successful.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer goods, foodstuffs and capital equipment are brought to their markets by the world’s shipping lines. GAC has helped build the market shares and reputations for many liner operators in the container, breakbulk/project, reefer and car carrier sectors.
GAC has the resources, the global reach and the local know-how to help liner operators in the container, breakbulk or car carriers sectors, be successful. Our comprehensive global agency network delivers the convenience of dealing with a single agent at specific origin/destination markets, port pairs or entire trades.
Our professional and proactive liner representation is complemented by a range of support services, including:
- Local canvassing and sales – penetration of local markets
- Liaison with shippers & receivers
- Tally & supervision
- Container control and repair yard supervision
- EDI interfacing for greater efficiency and control
- Local transportation & logistics services
- Warehousing, cold store & distribution facilities
- Cargo & claims handling
- Cargo brokerage
- Provision of prompt & accurate communication/market information & potential business opportunities
- Up-to-date information on ports/terminals as well as local rules and regulations that affect the trade
- Well established relationships with local Port Authorities, Customs, Immigration and other relevant agencies